Tuesday 13 October 2009

CANCELLED

Well the guys came on the 8th to start the ramp just like the council said they would. Then they went and didn't come back until this morning!
They are really getting stuck in about the job now though as I type!
So hopefully todays appointment for the pain clinic is going to be the last one we have to cancel. I knew, I just knew that something like this would happen. I can't get out of the house. Can not use the front door as there is obviously no path there at the minute, it might be quick drying concrete but I seriously doubt it will be dry in the next 60 minutes which is when I need to leave to see the Doc at the pain clinic. I can't get out the back door either as there is furniture in the close and next door isn't in.

It's a fucking shambles and my Doctors are not going to be plased as it was me who was shouting for an earlier pain clinic appointment! Finally got one and now I can't go? Oh yes they are going to love this!

They though are going to be the least of my problems though, as this morning
I ran out of the bloody stupid Morphine I never wanted to go on in the first place! I have experienced the withdrawal that the sudden stoppage of any number of opiate based drug's brings over the years to know that what is coming next is not going to be good!

When that last dose of Morphine which I took this morning wears off tonight. On top of the MS pain that the useless Morphine doesn't even come close to touching I can expect, sweats, shivers. shakes, diarrhea and even worse muscle spasms and thats just for starters. I bloody knew this would happen! Does anybody listen to me though?

grrr I just want to scream!

Not so much for myself as I know I will do it but for Rab as he has seen what is coming before! I think Pethidine is probably about the strongest one I have come off in the past and that was a week from hell for both of us and I was only on that for a couple of weeks. I have been on Morphine for almost a month now. For the last week I have been taking 40mg a day with top ups of 3.3mg of liquid Morph almost every 4-6 hours! Oh the next 96 hours are going to be fun!


Anyone believe in or had a past life regression?
I really want to know just what exactly I did in a past life to get all the sh*t luck thats seems to be magnetically attracted to me in this one?

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment