Wednesday 2 February 2011

Bad Weather

Today I am in a huge amount of pain, what else is new? I was fine until about 7pm last night which was when I was able to give the time the first of the rain would hit! It has been pouring down all day but the pain isn't getting much better because doesn't matter how much it has rained so far that was not my rain! I feel sorry for those who hate the rain but I really, really need it. Until it gets here I am being painfully squashed to death!

I suppose looking back it explains why I have loved storms since I was a young child, everytime I heard thunder I was always the first one at the window or out the door to stand in the rain, it always made me happy. Now rain makes my MS better.
It's not fun being a human Barometer!

Cath x

No comments:

Post a Comment